Scientific Presentations Workshop
Designed for PhD students of natural sciences with at least a B2 (upper-intermediate) level of English, this 2-day workshop looks at how to structure a presentation more effectively and build confidence in presenting in English. Each participant will produce a 4-minute presentation and receive structured feedback
from the trainer and their peers. The face-to-face workshop contains a total of eight input teaching hours.
– Learn how to structure their presentations effectively
– Practice language specific to presentations
– Develop more engaging visuals
– Use their voice and body language effectively
– Learn how to deal with fear and nervousness